In order to ensure a pleasant visit for all our visitors please note the following:
- To enter the various parts of the abbey you will need a valid ticket.
- Security staff of the heritage site may check bags or effects.
- St. Peter’s Abbey has camera surveillance.
- Animals are not permitted on the premises.
- The entire St. Peter’s Abbey site is a no smoking area.
- No food or drink is permitted in any of the exhibition areas.
- Photographing and filming for private purposes is only permitted in the corridors on the ground floor, in the courtyard and in the garden. The use of flash and/or tripods is prohibited.
- Photographing and filming is prohibited in the exhibitions. You may ask permission, however, by sending an email to the general email address, or ask for permission on site.
- The use of mobile phones is not permitted in the exhibition areas.